Solarium devices have lamps that emit radiation onto the body similar to that of the sun. They operate using a technology which counterbalances UVA and UVB in order to minimize radiation risk. The number of solarioum sessions needed to achieve the perfect tanning result depends on the type and tone of the skin. It also helps with our bodies’ vitamin D needs. Solarium is the best solution for those who want a beautiful bronze skin color but do not have the time to tan under the sun.
Necessary conditions for someone who is about to start solarium sessions. He/she should:
- Not have a medical history of skin conditions.
- Not be under treatment with antibiotics, high blood pressure medication or any treatment for blackheads or pimples.
- Not have risky moles.
- Not have a sun allergy.
- Be over 18 years old.
- It is prohibited if you are pregnant or in the puerperium period.
Behavior protocol – Spa Etiquette
1. Please let us know about any allergies or any health problems that the technician-therapist should know before starting.
2. Make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment, to have the time you needed to complete the medical history but also to have time to adjust and relax.
3. In case you know that you will not be able to come to your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours before. This is a sign that you respect the therapist and you will help us serve another client who is waiting for an appointment.
4. Please turn off or turn down the volume on your mobile phone during your treatment. This will definitely help you to relax more.
5.Let us know if you have a preference for a male or female therapist when you book your appointment otherwise the SPA will choose the best therapist for you..
6. The tip is allowed and is at the discretion of the customer.