How can we look younger?
6 secrets that will help us achieve this
As we grow older our skin undergoes significant changes and does not have the same radiance and elasticity that it had before. Of course, we can correct this with some changes in the way we take care of our skin and do our makeup. I will tell you some little secrets on how we can look younger and more relaxed.
- The cream we use is the alpha and omega in our facial care. It is the food of our skin and we must be very careful in choosing it. Prefer creams that are rich in collagen and vitamin C. Also try a moisturizer with a color that will not accentuate any wrinkles. Do not forget to continue your cream or make up up to the neck so that there is no difference in skin tone.
- Eyebrows. The first thing we have to do with our eyebrows is to go to a specialist to give us the right shape and show us how we can take care of them on our own. But the most important thing is to emphasize the shadow on your eyebrows with a pencil, to emphasize the eyes but at the same time to look more youthful.
- Mascara. An equally important product to accentuate the eyelids and make the eyes look bigger. In order not to burden the eyes from the bottom side it would be better to put transparent mascara on the lower eyelids. In case your lashes are thin or small, you can apply them with another brush or brush with a powder and then with mascara. This will make them look denser.
- The skin under the eyes is thinner and more sensitive and definitely needs more care. Concealer is the best product for the quick treatment of dark circles and the favorite product of almost all brands. It gives shine and light to our look. But the most important thing is to find the right shade for your skin with a specialist and then apply it properly. The concealer should be placed like an inverted triangle and not like a crescent.
- Blush is the product that provides us with a healthy image and we should never forget it. Historically, however, we are growing up to place it along our cheekbones instead of the cheeks
- As we grow older the shades of lipsticks we have to use, except for special outings, should not be
dark and matte. Choose a long-lasting lipstick with a moisturizing formula to make your lips look bigger.
But the most important thing that should never be missing to be dazzling is your smile.